For people with disability and their family members.
Speak Up Hunter at CDAH on Friday 1st December 10am-12pm
Speak Up Hunter is a peer support group run for and by people with disability about learning how to speak up for yourself and your rights.
We are having the CDAH Christmas party Catch Up Crew on Thursday the 14th December at Nobby’s Surf Club starting at 5:30pm.
Would you like to be part of the organising crew for this years Christmas party?
Please come along to Speak Up Hunter at CDAH on Friday 1st December 10am-12pm to be part of the Organising Crew! You are also invited to join us for lunch at the Star hotel from 12pm-2pm after the meeting.
This is your time to speak up about how you want to be involved at the Catch Up Crew Christmas Party.
Speak Up about the job you can do to make this the best Christmas party ever!
- Who should we ask to do a speech? Who will ask them to do a speech?
- Who will make some decorations? Who can ask?
- Lighting? What should we have?
- Live music? Who could we ask to play?
- What else do we need to bring? PA system microphone? What else?
See you all at Speak Up Hunter!
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact us on:
Phone: 0490 053 454